Monday, October 31, 2011

Water Spots on the Coffee Table












Some people call my boat "The Coffee Table" as it has a bit of a furniture quality look to it. One of these people is Lisa Lirones, the wife of Bruce Lirones, who inspired me to build a boat, and the mother of Brett Lirones, my daughter's boyfriend. Lisa is a professional photographer. The Lirone's came for a visit during the Woodward Dream Cruise, so we went out on the lake and Lisa took a few million photos so I'll post a few of them. She captured a few water spots in the making.


The only person not pictured is Lisa, since she took all the photos.












The only problem with referring to my boat as a coffee table is that my wife Vicky might start decorating it with paperweights, family photos and knick-knacks.


But maybe next year I'll get some coasters so the beer cans don't leave rings.














7 comments:

  1. If you have intense desire to play against high tides then you should use high quality of wakeskates while surfing in blue sea.

    Boat Rod Holders

    Boat Steering Wheels

    Life Jackets for Sale

    Skitube

    Raptor Wakeskate Products

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Art, Congratulations for such a great work you have done. It is a great inspiration to me. My wife and I started a month ago to build Glen-L Dyno Mite 11' and your blog is an amazing resource. Millions of thanks and happy boating! Eugen Frunza

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics Visit: Boat Lettering

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's was so beautiful. I would like to thank you for sharing your thoughts and time into the stuff you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to Build Hollow Wood Surfboard SUP Surfboard Kit Surfboard ...
    Start building your own Hollow Wood Stand Up Paddle Board or Surfboard TODAY!
    http://clickmeterlink.com/woodensurfboardplans

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog! Check out my ADA 60 Z yacht for sale in cheap price.

    ReplyDelete